Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i'm a Unicorn


I checked my e-mail today, one of them is a matching Job List from a popular Internet Recruiting Website. I've been looking for a Restaurant Manager Position lately. I saw an opening on a popular Fast Food Chain in the world, I thought to give it a try. I thought,  once you signed in, with email and password, all you have to do is to wait for a call, text or e-mail after days or weeks. But of course, it's famous restaurant, getting a job at their company is not just 3 mouse clicks. They as for some sound pounding our fringes to the keyboard too.

The  first question was, Assess your self. - this is not actually a question, it's an imperative sentence commanding me to tell my who I am.

My answer Goes this way,

I am a person with discipline, respect, rationality and good sense of humor. In an early age, I've learned to be independent, make savings from my allowance and made my specific goals in life. I am strict with myself, I set my goals with a timeline to follow. I have a strong faith in God, courteous with my parents and honors everyone's right of life. I have an open minded, new ideas interest me, I entertain comments from others and respects everyone's individuality. I am pleasantly crazy, I love doing everything light, I crack silly jokes from time to time and laugh on my problems. I am like an ordinary girl, who loves dresses, bags and shoes but one thing that distinct me from them, I do not go with the trend, I love to be unique.

One more question was, Why should we hire you?

You should hire me because I am confidently fit with the job. and I a big potential to be an asset to your company.

I am blogging this because I feel like the assessing myself part is answered not for a job application. I feel like it's more than that. I think, this should be my description for my blogs from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment